If you are looking to return or exchange your order, we are here to help! We accept returns within 30 days of receipt of your order, subject to the conditions outlined below. You can return your product for store credit or a refund. Refunds will be issued to the card used for purchase.
Please note the following exceptions to our return policy:
- Items must be returned unopened, in original packaging, and must have no visible signs of wear or use. Damaged items are not eligible for return.
- All sales are final for the following items, they cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Dated material (such as a calendar or planner)
- Food & Beverages
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should include your order reference number and the word return (E.g. “Return – order 1234)
- Indicate which product(s) you would like to return, along with the associated quantity
- You will be provided a return reference ID in the following format, CR123456. The return ID must be referenced on the package being returned.
- Ship the items to the following address: 630 Rivermede Rd, Unit 4, Concord On, L4K 2H7
- Faulty items will be replaced, credited, or refunded upon our receipt of the goods.
- Returns will be processed upon our receipt if none of the exceptions outlined above are violated. Once the return is approved, the refund or store credit will be issued.
- Items will be returned or credited at their purchase price
- Shipping fees associated with the original order will not be refunded
- Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping for the return
- If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 1-800-361-4569
Collecting Personal Information
Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Source of collection: collected from you.
Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Direct Line Supplies is against all forms of discrimination, including but not limited to discrimination based on race, ethnicity, religion, skin colour, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), sexual orientation, sex, parental status, marital status, political affiliation, gender expression, mental illness, socioeconomic status, background, and/or physical appearance.
Direct Line Supplies does not discriminate when hiring, promoting, providing access to training and development, issuing layoffs, and/or when engaging with suppliers and customers.
All stakeholders of Direct Line Supplies are protected against acts of discrimination. To submit a complaint regarding any of the aforementioned subject matter, please follow the formal complaint process outlined below.
Direct Line Supplies’ employees are obligated to submit a formal complaint if they witness any form of discrimination. Whistle blowers are protected from any acts of retaliation.
Direct Line Supplies adheres to all policies set out by relevant legislating bodies, including the Ontario Human Rights Commission. More information regarding these policies is available at http://www.ohrc.on.ca/en.
Direct Line Supplies complies with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
We work with our suppliers and service providers to minimize our environmental impact.
Our company only engages with suppliers and service providers that have environmental plans in place that meet our standards.
Our suppliers must make their best efforts to reduce their impact on the environment.
Our logistics providers must take steps to offset their carbon emissions.
As a supplier of goods, we promote environmentally friendly products, promoting products that are made of recycled and/or compostable materials, and products that enable our customers to reduce waste.
We continue to investigate new ways that we can reduce our environmental footprint and operate in a manner that promotes sustainability.
Anyone can submit a formal complaint regarding discrimination and/or our environmental policy directly to our CEO via email.
Emails should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails will be reviewed in a timely manner.
Expedient action will be taken to resolve all complaints.